Apply for financial assistance
Could you become The Malcolm Whales Foundations’ next partnership?
The Malcolm Whales Foundation offers one-off payments to help with the costs of projects, schemes, activities or treatments related to Cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
We understand that everyone will require different assistance, so our grants are available for a variety of different things.
How much you receive will be dependent on the detail included within your application form.
Who are they for?
You can apply for a grant from The Malcolm Whales Foundation if:
- You are a charitable organisation that supports people with Cancer or other forms of life-threatening illnesses.
- You have suffered from or are still seriously affected
by your illness.
Even those these are generic criteria, w will take into account other circumstances, so please contact us.
How to apply
The Malcolm Whales Foundation aims to make the application process quick and easy. What you need to do is as follows:
1. Fill in the application form to your left and give us as much detail as possible about the funding you require.
2. The trustees of The Malcolm Whales Foundation will process your application once it is received.
3. If your application is approved, we will contact you in regards to the payment and partnership that we will form with you.