Last updated (September 2021)
We have confirmed the dates for the Dorset Walk 2022 – we are walking: Friday 15th, Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th July 2022
- Places are limited – it will be first come first served.
- This page is NOT for secondary students to sign up – you need to sign up via your schools – if they haven’t heard of the Dorset Walk please point your teachers to our website!
- The Sign Up form is at the bottom of this page
- Further information about how the Dorset Walk works can be found here.
- This is NOT the sign up for the Non-Dorset Walk visit this page
Friday 15th – Sunday 17th July
- Travel days for schools are Thursday 14th and Monday 18th July.
- Most adults arrive Thursday evening and depart Sunday night (be warned you will be very tired Sunday evening!).
- The Deadline for sign up is 31st May 2022 or until all the spaces are taken – the sooner you sign up, the sooner we can include you in our mailings and information
- The cost is £100 per person, this includes everything (food, camping, t-shirt per day).
- A £25 deposit will secure you place.
- All 3 days and camping £100
- All 3 days in a lodge/B&B £60 (Lodge/B&B arrange independently)
- All 3 days for children U-12 – £50
- Price per day £35
- Volunteer £50 donation
This year more than ever we don’t want cost to be a barrier. We are desperately seeking financial support to enable as many young people as possible to take part. In particular providing free spaces for the most financially disadvantaged children (if you or your business can help please get in contact).
- The capacity is 400 people
- Sign up will operate on a first come first served basis.
After previous success, the #nondorset walk will again take place. It will occur at the same time period as the Dorset walk. Where possible, we would like people are able to complete their final miles on the Sunday, wherever and however they have completed. Please visit the Non-Dorset page.
- 2021 delivered several milestones, one of which was us breaking the £300,000 mark in terms of funds raised.
- 2022 will be our biggest ever walk
- With the increasing numbers we should raise the largest ever amount of money via this event – can we beat 2021’s £50,000?
- Dates – Friday 15th – Sunday 17th July
- Cost – £100 per person
- We do not carry equipment – we stay at the same campsite every night and are transported to and from start/finish positions.
- Where you can stay – the event is at Burnbake Campsite, Corfe Castle and the majority of people camp here. Lodges are available at Burnbake (discounted if you are with TMWF). There are also plenty B&Bs locally.
- Further details – available on the